Programs and Services
Time Out offers comprehensive domestic violence services detailed below. The majority of individuals served reside in Gila County or in other communities throughout Arizona. Our emergency shelter serves men, women and children from any area inside or outside of Arizona--there are no geographic restrictions.
Our crisis line is accessible 24 hours day. Call 928-472-8007.
Hotline operators are bilingual (English/Spanish). V/TTY is always available.The V/TTY designation indicates that the hotline can be called with both an ordinary telephone or a teletype device (TTY), so it is accessible to people with speech and hearing disabilities.
- Emergency shelter for men, women and their children. Includes basic essentials and a broad range of supportive services
- Transitional housing for families leaving the emergency shelter
- Help with locating affordable housing
For more information or to seek help, email or call: 928-472-8007
El Paso Para Esperanza: Servicios de Victimas Para Hablantes de Español
- Cualquier asistencia legal incluyendo problemas de inmigraciones, ciudadanías y deportaciones
- Ayuda en medidas de cuidado
- Ayuda con emergencias financieras
- Respaldo y ayuda con acceso a otros recursos
Se habla español. Por ayuda, llama al 928-472-8007.
Individual and Family Strengthening
- Safety planning
- Community resource information and linkages
- Health and wellness focus
- Parenting classes
- Case management
Economic Independence Support
- Life skills workshops
- Linkages to literacy, education and training programs
- Career planning and job search skills workshops
- Job search assistance
- Emergency financial assistance, as available
- Financial literacy training
Support for Healing
- Therapy including treatment for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Individual and family counseling
- Domestic violence support groups
Services for Children
- Support groups
- Structured after school activities
- Community projects
- Healing garden
Lay Legal Advocacy
- Assistance with protective orders, court accompaniment, translation services
- Victim Compensation claim assistance
- Transportation to court
- Help with obtaining police reports, records, bills, etc.
- Help with certain expenses in relation to court appearances
- Notification of court proceedings
To access our Lay Legal Advocate, email or call: 928-472-8007
Strengthening the Community Response
- Domestic violence awareness and prevention workshops
- Training for community and public sector organizations
- Annual Walk to End Domestic Violence
To access our Community Education Programs, email or call: 928-472-8007
Support for Non-English Speakers and Individuals with Disabilities
- Language interpretation and hearing impaired services are available to all callers and clients.
- Under the Americans with Disabilities Act, Time Out, Inc., must make a reasonable accommodation to allow a person with a disability to take part in a program, service, or activity. For example, this means that if necessary, Time Out, Inc., must provide sign language interpreters for people who are deaf, a wheelchair accessible location, or enlarged print materials. It also means that Time Out, Inc., will take any other reasonable action that allows you to take part in and understand a program or activity, including making reasonable changes to an activity. If you believe that you will not be able to understand or take part in a program or activity because of your disability, please let us know of your disability needs in advance if at all possible. Please contact Edna Welsheimer at 928-472-8007.
- This project was funded by the State of Arizona, Department of Economic Security, Division of Aging and Adult Services. Points of view are those of Time Out, Inc., and do not necessarily represent the official position or policies of the Department.